April 2, 2013

Time is Precious - ATC using Prima and Helmar

As my children grow, I've realized how important every minute is with them. Time is Precious. This is a phrase I constantly recite to myself to remind myself how important it is to get as much time with them as possible. I missed out on a lot of time with them when they were younger due to my job, however that has changed since I switched careers. I'm grateful for the time that I have been getting with them, and forever guilty for the time that I missed. To have a more physical reminder, I made this ATC using products from the Your Memories Here Store to hang on my wall with these words. 


The background is Prima packaging from some flowers that I received in the 2012 Summer CHA Grab Bag found in the Your Memories Here Store. The wooden clock was also in the bag. I used Tim Holtz Distress Stain in Vintage Photo  on the background, tag and edges for an older look and all pieces were adhered with either Helmar Decoupage or Helmar 450 Quick Dry

I'm pleased to say that this is now hanging on my wall and makes me smile when I see it, as well as reminds me how important each second is. 

Below are some close ups...


Feel free to click on any of the images below to take you to the products from today's ATC in the store.






Have a fantastic day!!! See you soon!