April 13, 2013

Make A Wish!

Good Morning! Sue here and I'm sharing with you today a card I made for a co-worker for their birthday. I got to thinking that Leeza Gibbons Prima line of papers and embellishments would be PERFECT for a birthday card what with the bright, cheerful colors and terrific designs! So, I used the Wishes & Dreams brads and metallic gems that I won through a Prima contest. They go along perfectly with the Wishful Thinking papers  I purchased from Your Memories Here.  With these wonderful designer papers, they afford the opportunity to use the adorable cut outs available on the back of some of them. Which is what I did for the banners and pennants. Furthermore, I used some of the flowered design paper to create a flower using a Silhouette cutting file and a Wishes and Dreams brad. I added the Prima bling to finish it off. Whatcha think?


Thank you for joining me today and I wish you a great week ahead!