April 16, 2013

Live in the Moment - Altered Shipping Tag


Rain, rain, go away... that is what I am singing today where I live. What about you? Have you been getting a lot of rain there? I know we need it, but I absolutely love going outside to take photos of my projects, and well, the rain just doesn't allow me to do that! So today's project was photographed indoors, and contains some lovely goodies from the Your Memories Here store. 


I took this plain manila shipping tag and created a marbled effect background using some shimmery paint and Vintage Photo Distress Ink Stain. I love the way this looks. So pretty! You can do this with any color of Distress Ink Stain, so the possibilities are endless! I used a flower from my Prima Grab Bag which I inked and painted up (for texture) before adding with some Helmar 450 Quick Dry.  I created another background with the marbled effect and stamped my sentiment on it before adhering it to my tag with some Zapdots by Helmar. To finish off the tag, I added twine to the top in a bow. 

 Here are some other views of the tag.

Be sure to stop in the YMH store... there are now some Prima Flower Grab Bags that you can get for only $25!! That includes free shipping!!!! In the Grab Bag you will receive 5 brand new packages of Prima Flowers from the 2013 release!! Be sure to get yours before they are gone! 

Click on any of the images below to take you to the products from today's tag in the store.... 




Enjoy the rest of your day!