May 11, 2013

A band of fun~

Happy Saturday everyone! I'm sharing with you today another creation using crafting products from Your Memories Here.  This time, I chose to use a Ruby Violet cuff in hot pink/orange. I thought this would be so fun to wear to the Sweet Retreat. What's Sweet Retreat I  hear you say?? Well!! It's going to be a terrific weekend of fun and creative genius! as we gather together with friends, laughter and doing our favorite all time hobbies. There are still spaces available if you would like to join us! You can find more information about it HERE.  I can't WAIT!! Such beautiful Prima gorgeousness as usual!! :) Anyhoo, getting back to my project LOL, I used a flower from a Prima flower grab bag and a Prima Ivory Vermont leaf. In addition, I applied some Prima bling and a canvas key colored with Tim Holtz distress stain. I love how it turned out and it was so easy to make! Wouldn't these make cute Mother's Day corsages? or perhaps for a birthday princess? There's endless ideas and Your Memories Here has just what you need to put together something yourself! Make sure to stop by the store and take a peek. Thank you for joining me today and have yourself a great week!