May 14, 2013

Prima Wood Icons in a Box.... saying Hello

Good evening everyone! I am sorry for the tardiness of this post today... it was a busy day for me! We are working on getting the kids signed up for summer camp and somewhere along the line the copy of my little girl's birth certificate went missing...so I had to go and get another one. Since the office moved, I got a little mixed up, so it took longer than I had intended. But I am here now, with this clean and simple Kraft card that I made using a couple of products from the Your Memories Here store. 


I used some flowers from the Prima Wood Icons in a Box - Flowers and Leaves in the corner of the card. I used some shimmery paint along with some Distress Stain in Vintage Photo to give the wood icons some color. 

I created a little marbled banner out of some extra paper using some shimmery paint and more Vintage Photo Distress Stain. The smaller flag is a chipboard banner with some Distress Stain on the edges. 

I still have some of the Prima Wood Icons left for other projects. For $6, you get a lot of the icons, plus an adorable wooden box that you can alter or use for storage! I plan on altering my little box. It will look really cute all painted and with some patterned paper covering it. If you haven't purchased yourself some of these, go to the store and get some before they are all gone! 

Here are some other shots of my card... 

I hope you enjoyed my simple little card! Have a great night!