May 28, 2013

This is My Happy Place

Happy Tuesday friends! I hope you all have had a wonderful day! I enjoyed the day by getting some creating done and cleaning up my studio. Today I wanted to share an ATC I created using a few things from Your Memories Here .


I was able to quickly make this using just a few things from the store.... and if I can make something quickly and have it still look this cute, I am happy! That's why I love the items that are carried in the store. They already look good, so it doesn't take much to make a nice looking project! 

I used flowers from the Prima Summer CHA 2012 Grab Bag. (There are still some left!) I added some leaves from the Prima Wood Icons in a Box - Flowers and Leaves collection. To color the leaves I just added a little paint. You can also use mists, inks and more to color them. I embossed my sentiment with some black embossing powder. I've really gotten into embossing lately. :) 

After I added the sentiment, wooden icons and flowers I sprayed a homemade mist I made using water and my silver Faber-Castell Gelato. It gives just a light silver shimmer all over the project. You can see it in the bottom photographs... it's a bit hard to see, but in real life as you move it in the light, you can see it really well! It's just one more way you can use your Gelatos! 


I hope you've found some inspiration in my ATC today! Oh, and so you know, this is now hanging in my studio... because that IS my happy place! 

I will see you next week with another project using some new items I just got in today from Your Memories Here! I can't wait to play with them! Have a great night!!