May 27, 2013

Flower Show Layout with Heidi NYC

It is finally Spring-or at least it feels like it on most days here in New York City. This city is always full of surprises! I took these pictures at the Macy's Flower Show in Herald Square. Marty & I were spending the day roaming around the city and stumbled upon this visual masterpiece! It was a free display inside a huge pop-up building. The colors and smells were beyond amazing!

 I started scrapbooking 15 years ago and still scrap kind of "old school" with my double-page layouts with tons of pictures. I still love using page maps and then adding my artsy flair with embellishments and tons of flowers. The flowers and papers are this layout are from the Engraver and Zephyr Collections from Prima. I have been using them for WEEKS and now have just scraps left of the papers. I picked these up from Your Memories Here online store. I recently placed another order at YMH and can't wait for it to show up. It's due to arrive on Tuesday and it is L-O-A-D-E-D with Prima! TONS!!! Hope you are having a great Memorial Day Weekend and are as excited as I am for the Summer. Just 23 more school days left here in New York City and then THIS teacher will be on a much needed VACA! Until then...GO MAKE SOME ART! IMG_1283 IMG_1282 IMG_1284