May 4, 2013

Cute Stuff!

Hi everybody! I hope your enjoying NSD or National Scrapbooking Day!! There are LOTS going on everywhere!! Prima has some exciting things to share with you today and this is a perfect opportunity to visit Your Memories Here to stock up on all your favorite Prima supplies to re-create some terrific projects!

This time around, I felt like pulling out some much-neglected rubber stamps from Prima's Ruby Violet line. I am using the cling mounted stamps here to create a baby card. I started with some Faber-Castell gelatos  to create the background on some watercolor paper using baby wipes to blend. I added some interest to it by using a Copic multiliner to add dash lines. Then, I took some of the ruby violet stamps and created the monkey and whale images using some Prima chalk edgers.  Furthermore, I created some smaller images from the same stamp line to create the button and sun images. I then applied some Prima washi tape to complete the card. The bkgds on the monkey and whale are further softened by using some additional Prima chalk edgers in pastel colors. Lastly, the Ruby Violet cling sentiment completes it. Thank you so much for stopping by today and I hope you have a great time on this NSD!!!