May 25, 2013

Persevere-A mixture of media

Hi friends! Phew......just under the deadline finishing this project. I've been pouring over mixed media art  videos on You Tube to feed my inner mojo. I felt inspired to pull out a canvas I've had sitting around a while and play. I just love using my crafting "toys" that I picked up from Your Memories Here.
For this particular project, I pulled out some Prima DP from the Wishful Thinking paper line including the sentiments and adhered them down with Ranger Studio multi medium, a wood clock piece from the Romance Novel Collection, some leaves, a Prima Circle stencil used with some Golden Fiber Paste, Adirondack color wash sprays over a Gesso prepped background, a Prima Mixed Media doll  embossed then colored with Faber-Castell Gelatos. To finish, I applied some Prima sequins. I love how it turned out and plan on using it for encouragement. Why not make one for yourself? It's easy with the help of Your Memories Here!  So make sure to stop by and visit Kristina. She can hook you up with some great tools to bring out the artist in you. :) Thank you for joining me today!!