January 14, 2010

10 Reasons Why I Love Johnny

Hi Everyone!
Today I have a fun layout to share with ya! YMH is sponsoring this month's sketch at Sketchy Thursdays Blog. Kristina is offering some goodies for the sketch challenge winner. I loved the sketch! I didn't go vintage but was inspired to create this layout:


The Deets:
I punched a border around the base paper (black) & adhered the patterned paper on top. I cut the label and the number 10 with Ashlyn's Alphabet Cart on my Cricut. The heart, lips, "love" title, and the heart border underneath it with the Love Struck Cart.

Stop by the Sketchy Thursday blog for all the deets on the sketch challenge. Don't forget about the winter layout challenge right here on YMH & the 20% off all your purchases.

For more deets on this layout, please visit my blog. Thanks for peeking!