January 30, 2010

TP Album Video with Cut Files

Here's a video I made using the cardboard tubes from toilet paper rolls.

Since the making of this video over a year ago, the files for the Cricut Design Studio are no longer available, sorry, but I do have an SVG and a PDF file available (just click on the one you want to download)
The patterned paper is Scrapbook Wall paper "rosey nook" collection. The crown, castle and carriage are Imaginisce Snag 'em stamps. The flowers are Prima Sweet and Sassy, Chelsey accents collection, Hydrangea bunch, Obsessions and the Bitty Bag. I used Cuttlebug embossing folders Swiss dots and Birds and Swirls. The crocheted flowers and butterflies are from Paper Blossoms (made by our very own DT member Leah) It is bound with the Bind-it-All system. I'll have more photos of each individual page posted on my {other}blog.