January 26, 2010

Unbeliveable Deals!

In case you missed this post the first time here's a reminder: Provo Craft has offered me (and other retailers) special pricing to celebrate Winter CHA. Are you ready for this? You can order a Gypsy (from me/my store) for $199.00!!!! AND there's more...EVERY cartridge that is currently available from Cricut is only $38!! That includes the newest releases like Paisley, Sentimentals, Heritage, Elmo, Batman etc. BUT wait there's more... all solutions cartridges are only $25 and the new spring mini cartridges are $20.
*shipping is extra, actual shipping costs will be charged by your preferred method (first class or priority) I DO SHIP WORLD WIDE.
This is only for a limited time, special pricing ends on February 2nd (yep, Groundhog day)
All you have to do is email me your order and include your paypal email address. I'll send you an invoice, once your payment is received I'll place the order and you should have your items in a little over a week!!!

Any questions, just ask ;)
I had received several questions about Pictursque, Serenade and Pink Journey. Those are still ONLY bundle cartridges and PC is not selling them by themselves yet. The new Once upon a Princess is NOT available yet.
my email address is krissy@yourmemorieshere.com