January 7, 2010

Introducing...Love Struck


Hello YMH friends!
It's Thursday, which means we're getting closer to the weekend! Yay! Today I have a couple of projects using the 2010 Limited Edition Cricut Cartridge... Love Struck. Ohhhh myyyyy Gooooooodness! Did you get yours during Kristina's Pre-sale? She had an amazing price on this cart so I'm glad many of you jumped on it :) This is a FABULOUSLY beautiful cart. It comes with 27 images & four 3-D projects. Let me give you a few peeks of what I whipped out speedy quick with my Cricut E.

Here's one of my favorite projects included in this cart---> a mailbox! I couldn't stop there so I created a matching card.

Here are the projects individually:
The mailbox:





I used some Prima flowers (Sweet & Sassy- clueless and Bitty Bags) to decorate it. See the word "Love"... it's one of the images on this cart :) You can fill it with loads of goodies. With the Cricut E, you can make it whatever size your heart desires and making multiples is quick, easy, & inexpensive.

The matching card:

See the word "Flirt"... this too, is one the images on this cart :)

Here's the same card with another image (just in case matchy-matchy isn't your thing :)

For this card, I added a primary (red) dew drop in the center of the heart.

I hope you're inspired to be Love Struck too! For more pics & deets, feel free to visit my blog.
Thanks for peeking!