January 15, 2010

Puppy in a Basket LO

Happy Friday Y'all! Samantha here!! Don't forget about our awesome contest going on!!

Today, I finally get to share a layout with you that I am so excited about. I have been dieing to share it with you since I made it!

I created this layout for Your Memories Here using some great little Prima flowers. Your Memories here has tons of awesome Primas in the store and they are so great to use. This layout was inspired by a layout in the January Creating Keepsakes Magazine. I really like the way this came out and it has photos of my sweet little baby, Emma, when she was tiny. You can click on any of the photos for a larger version.

  • Primas are a combo of Prima Sweet & Sassy Clueless flowers and Sprites flowers.
For complete layout details: http://thescrapmaster.blogspot.com/2010/01/puppy-in-basket-lo.html

I hope you have a great 3 day weekend!

Happy Crafting,