February 18, 2010

Cake in a Box version 2

Hello everyone!
It's Karli, with a simply sweet little project to share with you today. Remember this card I shared last week?

Well, this little box
was supposed to accompany it, but I was all out of one key ingredient...
a Hostess Cupcake!
It's a cake in a box :) Very easy to put together.

I used the Snag 'Em stamps from the Piece of Cake set on the lid. The insides of each circle are glittered. The sentiments were cut on my Cricut with the Wild Card Cart. I tied Pebbles Ribbon around the lid and the candle.

Here they are together:
It's an inexpensive, but sweet way to give a little birthday treat!
I'll have a video tutorial on my blog later this week if you're interested. Thanks for peeking at my little project. Hope you have a sweet weekend!