February 6, 2010

February Share Your Memories

First, I just wanted to say I'm sorry I don't have a project for you this morning :( I was preparing a video and let's just say there has been some technical difficulties. I'll get it posted for you later (I hope).

On with this month's Show Us Your Memories Here contest.
The theme for February is "Catching Up". We all have projects we've been working on or have only thought about working on. Now is your chance to get it done and be in the running for a prize too! So your layout can include anything as long as it's not current :) Now sort through those old photos and get to work!

Oh yeah, here's what you're playing for:




Prima Journalist Collection 8"x8" chipboard album. 12 chipboard pages with tabs. Fill it up with all kinds of memories, with this blank chipboard album your possibilities are endless.
Just link up your page with McKlinky over there in the right side bar.