February 19, 2010

Happy Birthday Coupons

Hey everyone!! Samantha here!

My mom's birthday is on Monday so to celebrate, I made her a little coupon book to go along with her presents. This coupon book was cut out using the Cricut Mother's Day cartridge, which is available in store here.

The Mother's Day cartridge is a GREAT cartridge and it has many great cuts on it that could be used for any occasion, like the little coupon book cuts.

All my pieces were cut out at 2inches with the REAL SIZE DIAL button OFF (not lit up!). That made the cover and the pages all fit together nicely.

The green piece is actually bound to my book and there are perforated lines so that you can rip the coupons out as needed.

Since my mother's birthday isn't until Monday, I can't post the full details on my own blog until Monday (she occasionally takes a peek at my blog and I would hate to ruin the surprise! LOL)

Happy Crafting,