February 7, 2010

Love paper bag album

Hi everyone

Happy Superbowl Sunday..The past two week has gone by in a whirlwind!
The bad thing is I have not been able to have any crafting time...I started this mini album two weeks ago for my Sunday post for the Your Memories Here DT. and I finally finished it last night
front cover I used my cricut and george cartridge to make the hearts into a flower I used from Prima Marketing pearls and crystals accents for the heart flower center.


pg 1 for the photo mat I used my cuttlebug and embossing hearts embossing folder and black magic cordination paper and a tag I tied around the mat with Fibers and Ribbon Assortment from YMH.

pg 2 on the paper bag flap I used a rub on and pearls and crystals accents from Prima Marketing pg 3 not too much on this page I just used george cartridge to cut a heart and stamped it and tied a ribbon around mat, for the flap from the paper bag I used a random chipboard from my stash added a tag I made with george and prima flowers from YMH..

pg 4 I made another heart flower from george cartridge and added a chipboard sticker. on the flap I used a rub on for the hearts and a chipboard sticker.

pg 5 I used george to make some tags and stuck them in the pocket added some prima flowers and brads and ribbons. pg 6 I used george cartridge and made a frame and added prima flowers to the corner and used a chipboard sticker

close up of page 6

back cover I added a vallum quote and made a frame from george cartridge and a heart.
Mats inside paper bags..

tags and mats inside the pockets