February 5, 2010

Love Projects

Happy Friday everyone! Samantha here, and today I have two separate projects for your viewing pleasure!

My first project was made using the new Lovestruck mini cartridge, available in our store here. I just altered one of those little Target Mailboxes from the Dollar Bins at Target. I used my Cricut Expression to make the lip die cut from the Lovestruck cartridge. The XOXO is from the Tie the Knot cartridge.


And my second project for you today is a quick card using some ribbon from the Premium Ribbon Assortment - Purple made by Pebbles, inc.
The ribbon used came in a pack with 4 other gorgeous patterns of purple and it was my inspiration for the card:

I hope you all have a fabulous weekend!

If you want more details on my projects today, be sure to stop my my blog http://thescrapmaster.blogspot.com

Happy Crafting,