February 25, 2010

Inspired by CHA

Hello there,
It's Thursday, so it's Karli, sharing a project that I saw at the Provo-Craft Booth at CHA. I totally fell in love with one of the projects on this table:
Can you guess which one??? It was the cup :) Did you find it?
Here's my version:
They used one of these cups that you can alter the inner lining --->however you'd like. I love creating custom & personalized gifts, so this was perfect for me! I used gold foil paper and embossed it with one of my fav Cuttlebug folders- Fleur de Lis. Then I simply added some bling for my name & added a bling crown to embellish that's fit for a queen ;) . So super easy, but it looks awesome!

Here's the liner alone:
 and the cup:
You can use patterned paper, cardstock, whatever you'd like! The best part is you're never stuck with a boring cup like everyone else's & you made it yourself, quick & easy :) I have a couple more for next time that I can't wait to share!

Thanks for peeking! Hope you have a golden day!