February 23, 2010

Got Dirt?

Is it Tuesday already? Sorry, my hubby took the day off yesterday and cut into my crafting time, I get more done when he's not around ;)
Here's a layout that has been in my "to do" pile for a while now.
In the summer we like to spend out weekends in the woods on our ATVs when we can. I got brave one trip and took my camera along.
I made the cuts on my Cricut using Plantin for the title font and Camp Out solutions for the 4 wheeler. I wrote my journaling on a Chatterbox wood tag and attached it with some glue dots. I felt with all the mud that the page was a little blah, so to give it some "bling" without being "girly" I added 3 sets of Dew Drops by each photo all from the Sunflower mix.
I embossed the title with my Cuttlebug Diamond Plate embossing folder though it's a little hard to see in the photo.