April 27, 2010

Butterflies

Hi everyone! Today is my last day to post on the Your Memories Here DT blog as the Guest Designer for April. It has been so much fun and I love the products so much that I'm sad it has to end! Thank you Kristina and the YMH DT for having me this month!

Well, I was so in love with the butterflies I cut out from the SEI Mimosa Pack that I used on my card last week, that I decided I better make a layout as well! Again, it pairs beautifully with the Sweet & Sassy Primas and the Island Blossom dew drops, so it was super easy to layer everything on to make a really quick and simple page!




The paper is gorgeous enough on its own so I love the style and look that it gives my page! I also love how well each side coordinates with the reverse so you really get a great look even with just one sheet!

Your Memories Here has lots of great paper packs so make sure you check them out!