April 15, 2010

Perfectly Aged Wine Tag

Hi everyone!
It's Karli, with a simple but sweet little wine tag for ya today!
Here it is:
Here's a closer peek at the tag:
I made the tag with the Preserves Cartridge cut at 4". I cut the grapes from the same cartridge & added Grapes & Leaves Dew Drops to create 3D grapes. I'm so tickled with how that looks :) I also used one of the CB Embossing Borders from the Pop Culture Collection to emboss the background. It gave it a basket weave kind of look that I will be recreating for another project- love that! I stamped the sentiment directly on the Pebbles Inc Ribbon (lavender) & added a bit more of that FAB Pebbles Inc Ribbon to the top hole. I tied a piece of twine to attach it to the bottle. So Easy!

The Dew Drops & Pebbles Inc Ribbon is on sale at YMH Store---> Here! Remember you can Special Order Cricut carts by emailing Kristina.
Thanks for peeking today :)