April 14, 2010












Since handmade flowers are so popluar right now, I thought I would show some for my project this week. The bottom 2 flowers were made with old dictionary pages. I used my Cricut to cut the circles out in different sizes. The bottom being the largest and top being the smallest. Both the bottom 2 flowers were inked and sprayed with silver shimmerez. The top 2 flowers were made with the Sei Mimosa paper collection. The third flower is a fan flower with a lolipop flower on top. The Mimosa paper was a perfect choice for this flower as it already has lot of shine to the paper. In the middle of that flower I used a dew drop fromt the Flame Dew Drop collection.
The top flower was also made using the Mimosa paper from Sei. I used toole between the layers and a feather behind for added intrest. All this great paper and more great items for your scrapbooking needs can be found at http://www.yourmemorieshere.com/ .