April 8, 2010

Monogram Cardfolio

Hi everyone!
It's Karli with a simple but classy little project for you today. I made this cardfolio for my hubby. Sometimes he asks me to make him a thank you card for someone so I decided I would make him a personalized cardfolio.
Here it is:
I used one of my fav papers -Windsor by SEI. I just LOVE SEI and this collection is just gorgeous---> flocked & foiled; perfect for masculine cards & projects. I cut his initial with the Tie the Knot Cricut Cart. It's become one of my fav's! Look at that "D"! Isn't it gorgeous???
Here's a peek at the inside:
Inside there are 2 pockets (enveloboxes). 1 for cards & 1 for envelopes. In the middle I added an area for a pen. Because the paper is double-sided, it is finished on the inside as well. I made matching monogram cards that he can use for any occasion.

 I used one of the Cuttlebug Embossing Borders from the Pop Culture collection down the center of the card & on the envelope flap to coordinate. Luv that custom look! Then I simply adhered the monogram to the card. So easy!

You can find all the deets to this project on my blog & you can find my fav SEI Windsor papers, Cricut goodies, and the Cuttlebug Embossing Borders at YMH Store ---> HERE. (Did I mention the SEI papers are on sale? Yay!!!) Don't forget, you can custom order the Tie the Knot cart with Kristina. Just shoot her an email & let her know you'd like it :)
Thanks for peeking!