April 6, 2010

Happy Birthday!

Hi everyone! I'm so excited to be here today as the April Guest Designer! Thanks so much to Kristina, and the wonderful YMH DT girls, for letting me join in on the fun! Today I have a bright and summery layout to share with you!


The SEI Mimosa papers scream summer to me (and those cute dots match my daughters teeny bikini!), so I had a blast pairing these together. Both the dotted paper and background paper are in this 48 page pack! The banner was created by cutting triangles, and layering them under this super cute Prima Lace ribbon. Little Prima Flowers and Dew Drops finish off my page. I love how the primas and dew drops match perfectly with the colors in the Mimosa pack!


If you like this combo of colors as much as I do, make sure to visit the Your Memories Here store today!