April 3, 2010

Special Saturday

Hello, it's me again! I've got a special Saturday post for you. What's so special you ask? Well, the project I have for you today doesn't use any of the products in my store (GASP) I will remedy that here in a minute but first my project:

These are ceramic tiles that I stamped with some Stazon Timber Brown ink. I used a Unity stamp for the flowers and the other stamps are from TAC. You can click on the photo to be able to read what each tile says because they are all different ;)
On the back of each tile are little cork pads to protect the surface of whatever you set these on.
I made these to give as a house warming gift.

And now the part where I share some useful information about products that can be purchased at Your Memories Here.
For the month of April you can get a Cricut Gypsy for $190.00!! Oh yeah, that price includes shipping to the U.S.!!
I'll be ducking out now from the blogging world but before I go, I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Easter.