April 13, 2010

Spring Note Cards!

Hey everyone! Today is my second post as the April Guest Designer for Your Memories Here! Are you loving all the cute projects that went up on the YMH blog last week?! I know I sure am, and I'm constantly amazed and inspired by all the talented crafters out there!

Last week I shared a fun layout, and this week I have a cute set of note cards!



I used this adorable Imaginisce Tree Snag 'em Stamp from the YMH Store. Right now this cute little stamp is only 75 cents!! Several of the clear single stamps are on sale, which makes it great to add a few to your collection without breaking the bank!


Each tree was stamped with a small sentiment below it to anchor and ground the tree base. These little mini cards are a great way to give a gift of appreciation, and to show off smaller images like this one. It really brings the focus onto the tree, and is super quick to stamp a bunch up in pretty colors!


You can take a look at all of the great stamps YMH offers here!