April 22, 2010

Crib Notes

Hi Everyone!
It's Thursday, so it's Karli- with another Cricut Project for ya. Today, I'm sharing a little crib filled with Thank You cards for some new Mommy friends of mine.
Here it is:
I embossed a piece of tissue paper so it would look like a baby blanket. For the crib bedding (Box) I used a sheet of SEI Bridgeport Cardstock.

I've created 8 cards and included 8 envelopes that are tucked inside.
Here are the cards:
The bottom of each card is embossed with one of the Cuttlebug Embossing Borders from the Just My Type Collection --->the buttons. (click on a pic to see a closer peek.) These adorable little critters are from the Create a Critter Cricut Cartridge. I LUUUUUUUV this cart!!! They are just adorable! And the best part is that they are super easy to assemble because there are no little pieces. Yaaay! I think this is the best cart in the new release.
Here's the envelope:
Again you see I've used the CB Embossing border along the edge of the flap so that the card & envelope coordinate :)

All the deets to this project can be found on my blog. And don't forget, you can find all the products for this project at the YMH Store. If you'd like the Create a Critter Cart, be sure to email Kristina & let her know you'd like it.
Thanks for peeking!