July 27, 2013

A manl-Y kinda birthday-with Prima!

Hi friends! Well, I'm back this time with a fun, masculine birthday card I designed using products from Your Memories Here.   I've really become partial lately to the steampunk type themes. I think they represent a masculine yet, feminine appeal to them. Depending on how you use the images. I chose a Prima mask here that I purchased up at Sweet Retreat. This HAS to be one of my fav's. I then used some Tim Holtz distress ink  in walnut to add the detail. I used a Craftsman stamp for the little guy on the front of the mask as well as some Craftsman wooden letters, stickers and washi tape. The other black washi tape and fabric tape is from the Engraver line.
Lastly, I added a Craftsman bottle cap charm to finish. An easy card to make with wonderful supplies available from Your Memories Here. What more could a girl ask for?! Aside from winning the lottery to buy EVERYTHING crafty! : P just kiddin'. Anyhoo, I hope you all have a great rest of the weekend and thank you for joining me today!!