July 1, 2013

Furry Haircuts Layout With Heidi

IMG_1633

IMG_1634

So happy and bright! I have mentioned a ton of times how I have been having a blast combining the papers from my stash based on monthly kits that I find online. Take a close look at the papers on these pages-some of them have been in my stash forever! (by forever I mean over TEN YEARS) The white paper with the orange sketched "checker" pattern might have been one of the first papers I ever bought! I probably wouldn't have grabbed it and used it on its own but combined into these happy layouts, it works.

I also used some embellishments that I dug out of my stash! Companies started putting the dates on their packaging over the last few years. These goodies had no date on them but I know I have had them for a long time. I have also been on a quest to use rubons on all of my projects. I have a bin of them and am determined to use them. Rubons can really add a little extra touch to your projects. I have found I can blow through a pack of them when I don't over think the placement of them.

Of course, a project wouldn't feel like me if there weren't some flowers on it somewhere. The flowers on these pages came from the FABULOUS Prima Grab Bag from Your Memories Here. I love the grab bag because it was packed with some fancy flowers and tons of flowers that felt more "basic" so they can be easily combined. So (once again) combine old with new goodies! You will be glad you did! IMG_1635

IMG_1636

IMG_1637