July 23, 2013

Dream Big 100% and Beautiful You - A Card and Tag

For my share with you this week, I have created a card and a tag that I made using some fun products you can find at Your Memories Here. 


For both the card and tag, I used papers from the Hello Friend paper pack by Glitz Design. You can get this either on its own or in a pack with three other Glitz paper pads.  I inked the edges of the papers with some Vintage Photo Distress Stain


The arrow and the balloon image are from the Cottage Farms Paper Goods Ephemera pack. I LOVE this pack of ephemera. There are so many cute pieces in it. 


My tag is simple with a stamped sentiment, flowers from the Prima Flower Grab Bag and a Hope Chest Burlap Butterfly by Pink Paislee. I embossed a swirl under the butterfly, but unfortunately it is hard to see in the image. 

I hope you enjoy the remainder of your week! See you soon! 

Product listed below can be found in the Your Memories Here Store and were used in my projects today. :)