July 6, 2013

Creating Memories Mixed Media style!

Hi friends! I'm back with a mixed media project to share with you. I finally pulled out some Prima Mixed Media Covers which are color resist canvas, I purchased a while back from Your Memories Here. I colored both covers up with some Adirondack Color Wash sprays and then attached some Prima flowers and various chipboard as well as wood embellishments (stained and coated with Ranger rock candy) to adorn both covers. In addition, I wanted to add a little extra interest to the inside of the back cover, so I sprayed Adirondack color wash spray through a Prima wood grain stencil. Furthermore, I added some a torn piece of Prima packaging and stained it.
 I will work on  some page inserts a little later on. I worked on the covers first to get an overall feel for the reflection of the pages I would like to create for the inside. I appreciate you joining me today and remember, all your crafting goodies are available through Kristina at Your Memories Here where you can create lasting memories of your own!!