August 18, 2010

"Daddy and Me" 8x8 Scrapbook Layout: Brown and Beige

Hi Everyone:

It's Jess from KinderStampO. My project for this week is a fun "Daddy and Me" 8x8 Scrapbook layout. Who says you can't use Prima Flowers and bling for boys : ) I wanted to keep the colors really mono toned in order to make the black and white photo pop out. I love black and white photos : ) The paper is SEI and can be found at Your Memories Here

The die cut behind the picture is a fun technique I use.  I cut flowers on Fit to Page at a 3/4 in setting using the Plantin Schoolbook cart.  Then I take out all the flowers and distress the paper which remains. I use to throw them out but now I include them in my projects. It looks really cool and it's one less thing to throw out : ) The stamps are Frame this Alpha by Unity Stamp Co and are so fun you can use them on all your project. A must have for papercrafters. I hope you like it.




How I made it:

Stamps
Unity Stamp Company - Frame this Alpha
Embellishments
Eline Pearls
Gingham Ribbon
Prima Lace Braided Rose Cream Ribbon
Paper
8x8 in. SEI Paper
Punches
Ek Success 1in. circle punch

Happy Crafting,
Jess