August 8, 2010

Fearless...

Happy Sunday everyone! Hope you are all having a fabulous weekend! I am back again this week with another layout...and yes, it features some more gorgeous Prima goodies from the YMH store, a cutie pic of our son & his girlfriend, & another Taylor Swift song!

The title comes from the song, Fearless, and the journaling is some lyrics from the song. I feel her music really relates to young love and describes the emotions that accompany it so well. The beautiful diecut paper, flocked lace ribbon, & adhesive pearls are all by Prima. Also by Prima is the journaling spot...I just upcycled some of their lovely packaging! The green patterned paper is by Imaginisce & I used a scallop border punch to help it stand out & coordinate with the die cut paper. I used my Cricut to cut the title & brackets using the Opposites Attract cartridge & the Home Accents cartridge to cut the butterflies. It doesn't show in the photo, but I added some Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist to the front of the butterflies and they have such a beautiful iridescent shimmer to them!

You can find all these rockin' products in the Your Memories Here store & I hope you take the time to check it all out! Kristina has some awesome products at amazing prices! And, don't forget to visit again tomorrow to see what the fabulous Leah has created! She is so talented & always shares the sweetest projects! Happy Craftin'!