August 4, 2010

Distressed Mini Note Pad: Red, Beige, White, Kraft

Hi Everyone:

It's Jess from KinderStampO and I'm so excited to be on the Your Memories Here Design Team. For my first project I wanted to create a fun distressed mini note pad. It was really fun to make and would make a great gift for anyone. It would also be cute to use as a table card for a country chic party : )




How I made it:

Stamps
Imaginisce Fairest of them all Collection -  Bird (For just 75cents you need one of these)
Creative Cafe Girl Fun - My Life

Embellishments
Eline Pearls
Red Satin Ribbon
Stickles - Platinum

Paper
5 in. x 6 in. Kraft cardstock and chipboard
3/4 in. flowers from Plantin Schoolbook
5 in. x 5 in. SEI cardstock
1/2 in. x 5 in. kraft cardstock
3 3/4 in x 5 in. white cardstock (this is the notepaper)
1/4 in. x 5 in. red cardstock
1 in. x 5 in. beige cardstock

Punches
Fiskar Threading Water border punch

Happy Crafting,
Jess