August 3, 2010

Girly Mini Album

Hi all! Kristina here today with a mini album to share with you.
I used a flower shaped chipboard album and covered it with some patterned paper (I found this one at Target for $1) You can start with any foundation piece because it's all about the embellishments when you're done :) I used lots of Prima flowers because this is a girly album and they are my FAVORITE embellishment.

The title "girl stuff" was cut on my Cricut using the Paisley cartridge on the word function and I cut out the shadow for it too. Then I sprayed the title with glimmer mist for some shimmery sparkle. The adorable little flowers sprinkled all over the cover are from the Prima spice shelf collection. There are over a THOUSAND flowers included in that set! On the larger flowers, I added a bit of stickles to the edge for even more glittery glam.

Here are all the pages with photo mats that I embellished with more Prima flowers (of course). In the center of each flower is a dew drop that I adhered with glossy accents, I like to use that for gluing my dew drops because it dries clear and remains flexible (less likely for your dew drops to pop off your flowers)


All of these gorgeous Primas are available in the new Prima "Hand Fulls" which you'll only find at Your Memories Here. I have a HUGE bucket of assorted Prima flowers and reach in to pull out a handful for you. You'll receive no less than 100 flowers in each bag and each handful will vary in colors and styles of flowers!

On this page of the album I made a tag pocket by covering a coin envelope with the patterned paper and slipped a tag inside. The fun fibers on the tag are from the ribbon and fibers assortment.
The album isn't done yet, but I think you've seen enough for today :)