August 10, 2010

I Didn't Do It

Make this album that is. My computer is still in the shop so that means no actual photos of my projects to share. Being without my laptop and my files is KILLING me! Oh I just need to make it one more week. I still want to provide you with some fabulously creative inspiration so I'm sharing a mini album that was made by Marion Smith for Prima.
This is available as a kit from Your Memories Here. There are all of these Prima goodies included:
Whispers wings, Youth 6"x6" paper pad collection, Black and White Ribbon Stack, Canvas and Acrylic album, Pas De Chat Flowers Amber Waves, Sprites 3 mauve, Sprites 3 charcoal, Brads, Clear Background Stamp, Glitter Transparencies, Numbers Transparencies.
You can make this exact album or use the supplies to make your own fabulous creation.
Visit livewithprima.com to watch the recorded video of Marion showing you how to make it.