August 22, 2010

Party!

Hello again everyone! Hope you are having an amazing and crafty Sunday! I am back this week to share a layout with you featuring some awesome products you can find in the Your Memories Here Store!

This layout features some recent photos from our son's 14th birthday party. What I love most about this layout is the large number of photos I got onto one page! That & the fabulous ruffle border I did around my diecut cardstock. I used some sheer, wired ribbon for the ruffle, but you can use any...including the fabulous ribbon you can find HERE! All the patterned papers are by Imaginisce and Pebbles, Inc. & I also used a bunch of Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist to spice up the diecut cardstock & distress the edges. I love this stuff! Don't have a particular color of paper on hand? Just use your Glimmer Mist to create your own!! I love banners, and since they are hot right now in the paper craft world, I decided to make one for my title. Super easy & super fun!

Thanks so much for taking the time to look at my project & I love hearing your comments too! I hope you check back tomorrow for some inspiration from the fabulously crafty Leah. Don't forget to visit the YMH Store for any of the products I used, browse the terrific selection, & enjoy the awesome prices! Plus, very soon Kristina will be stocking the YMH Store with some new goodies! Happy Craftin'!