August 25, 2010

"Live, Love, Craft" 8x8 Scrapbook layout - Beige

Hi Everyone:

It's Jess from KinderStampO. My project for this week is a fun "Live, Love, Craft" 8x8 Scrapbook layout. The kids and I went to a pottery class a couple of weeks ago and had a blast.

I did a couple of fun things on this layout. The paper behind the photos is just a beige torn piece of cardstock that I painted gold dots with an Adirondack Acrylic Dabber. I then distressed it with Tim Holtz vintage photo Distress Ink and then inked the edges. I then added an animal print ribbon to the edge. The tags were hand cut in a rectangle s and then I clipped the corners with a paper punch. I then wrote the words Live, Love, Craft and distressed it to make them look a little more vintage. I added a bit of vintage photo around the layout and then outlined the butterfly with Stickles and added a few random dots. The paper is Seaside from the Prima Pastiche Collection and can be found at Your Memories Here. Hope you like it.







How I made it:

Stamps
No stamps
Embellishments
Eline Pearls
Animal Print Ribbon
Prima Flowers
Paper
Prima Seaside Pastiche Collection
Punches
Hole punch
Martha Stewart Photo corner punch

Happy Crafting,
Jess