August 28, 2010

YMH is sponsoring Sketchy Thrusdays challenge and you will love the prize that is being offered.
Isn't that prize just yummy looking! Be sure you play along with Sketchy Thursday Challenges so you can have a chance at winning the goodie prize.

I have been wanting to scrap this moment for awhile now and thought it would look great with this sketch. My boys love to wake each other up and it's always a time of wonderful laughter. I managed to capture them on film one day doing what they do best during a wake-up call: loving and laughing with each other.



I used a background technique I learned about from My Tattered Angels using bleach and Glimmer Mists (of which you can get over at YMH). Such a fun and messy technique but be sure to wear old clothes when doing this. I used a multi-liner pin to draw the lined border and of course the circles where punched from some scrap designer paper from YMH that I had left over from some of my projects I've done recently (one of which I'm still holding out on ya'll until next week).