December 15, 2012

A Birthday Gift

Happy Saturday my fellow crafting friends! I am here with another Saturday creation for you with fun goodies purchased at Your Memories Here. I needed to create something to give to my sister for her birthday and decided to make a small canvas that she can hang or prop up on her work desk. Something to brighten her day. For this, I pulled out my Prima grab bag supplies and created a collage against a stretched canvas background colored with Ranger Distress Stains. All of the embellishments are adhered down with Helmar's 450 glue. As for the rhinestones, I used Say it in Crystals. The pearls are from the Prima goody bag. I hope she will enjoy it for years to come and I appreciate you stopping by to visit. Remember, now is a perfect time of year to stock up on supplies for the coming year. Not to mention the lovely Prima Kits that Kristina offers can be used for fabulous gift giving. Enjoy the rest of your day!







post signature