December 21, 2012

Noel Tag - Prima North Country


Hi YMH fans!  Dana here today. I'm counting down the days to Christmas and the end of my holiday crafting. I'm sharing my last holiday tag for the year.  I used patterned paper from Prima's North Country collection and a handful of festive embellishments.  All the supplies for this tag came in various Prima Grab Bags and Kits from the Your Memories Here Store.


I this this Gem Branch looks just like a Christmas tree. I added rhinestones to several of the gems for some extra sparkle.



I used this clothespin to hold the leaves to the top of this tag and then covered the end with a flower.

Thanks for stopping by today!  If you're looking to pick up some sparkly supplies or pretty papers for your holiday crafting, be sure to check out the Your Memories Here Store.  There are plenty of deals to be found in the Sale and Clearance sections.  There are also new Live With Prima Kits available which make fabulous holiday gifts!

Supplies: Tag: Avery; Patterned Paper: Prima; Flowers: Prima; Leaves: Prima; Branches: Prima; Rhinestones: Prima; Clothespin: Prima; Ink: Ranger; Other: Seam Binding