December 11, 2012

A Magical Season

Good morning Your Memories Here friends! Emily here with another tag I made using the Prima North Country Bundle from the store. 

I absolutely love the flowers that come with the bundle... they are so pretty and colorful! So of course I had to use them on the tag today! 


I've really been in the mood to make tags recently. I've found these are great little add ons to gifts, whether it be for decorating or just to say who the gift is for. I like to use the tags to decorate the tree. I have several tags on my own tree, not only made by me, but some from other fellow crafters who were kind enough to send me some! They are the perfect handmade touch to any tree! 

Here are a few more close ups of the tag and the gorgeous flowers that come in the North Country Bundle! 


I hope you have enjoyed my tag today! Have a great week, and I will see you soon!