December 8, 2012

Spreading Christmas Cheer!

Good Saturday morning all! My name is Sue and I'm here to share with you a couple of Christmas cards I created using some beautiful Christmas stamps and papers from Your Memories Here.  These were very easy, inexpensive and fun to make. It really takes the "work" out of preparing cards for the upcoming holidays. I used some Prima Christmas papers, some Prima Say it in crystals ( part of a Prima grab bag) and clear stamps from Imaginisce which Kristina has a great sale on right now! So make sure your ready for the holidays with some beautiful crafting supplies at Your Memories Here :)

This card I created by paper piecing the ornaments onto the snowflake background Prima DP after coloring them in with Copics. The sentiment I double stamped with a Prima edger and also some black ink.


For this one, I colored the crystals with my Copic marker and paper pieced the Copic colored tree. I then stamped the sentiment to complete. 

Thank you so much for stopping by today and enjoy the weekend!!