December 18, 2012

Time is Fleeting...( a very special canvas)

Hello Your Memories Here fans! Emily here this afternoon with a canvas I made using some beautiful products from the store

This piece is especially precious to me in the wake of the shooting in Connecticut. As a parent, my heart goes out to each and every parent of the children lost, the surviving children and their families. It also goes out to the families of the educators who so heroically gave their lives to protect those babies. I have prayed every day since, and will continue to do so. 

This piece is a reminder that our time is fleeting, so we must always hold on to those we love. 


This piece is very dear to me, and I hope that the message means as much to you as it does to me. 

Here are a few more close ups of the piece. 


YMH Products Used: 
Clock and Love charm from Summer CHA 2012 Grab Bag

Thank you for taking the time to visit and look at my canvas. Remember to hug those you love, and tell them so... time goes by so very fast. 

I will leave you with this quote from President Obama's speech regarding the shooting: 

“May God bless the memory of the victims, and in the words of Scripture, heal the brokenhearted and bind up their wounds.”