December 4, 2012

Christmas with Prima North Country

Afternoon YMH fans! Emily here with a festive tag I made using the Prima North Country Bundle! This is the perfect collection for all of your holiday projects! The papers are just as great as the embellishments. As soon as I saw they were available in the store, I got my hands on some! 

For my tag today I only used some of the flowers and crystals that came in the bundle. There will be another tag using some of the papers from the bundle next week for you to see from me. :) 

Below are more shots of the tag....


I used some of my trusty Helmar 450 Quick Dry to adhere the flowers to the tag. I seriously LOVE this stuff!!! There are two different sizes in the store that you can chose from if you aren't sure that you want the largest bottle, but I can honestly tell you that you will love the stuff, so get the larger bottle!!! 


My apologies for this short post, but I have to head off to Target for some essentials!! 

Have a fantastic day!!