December 27, 2012

Get What You Really Wanted

Well Santa snubbed me again this year. Sure he came and filled our living room with toys for my kids, even a tool or two for my hubby but I got nothin! No paper, no glue, no paints and NO Prima!!
Doesn't he know it's on every scrappers wish list?  Maybe it's because he's not really sure just which crafty supplies I'd like to have or which ones I already own? But if you're like me any Prima is good Prima!

Well if you're rowing the same boat as me (or just love a really good deal) I have the best deal of the year for you.
Prima products HALF OFF the retail value!
We're offering 3 different sizes of Prima Grab bags (ok so they are really boxes) at an unbelievable discounted price!
You will receive an awesome variety of products, a little this a little that, from papers to  flowers, lace to stamps and crystals to albums. There's recently released items and discontinued items that you can no longer find!
We can't say exactly what will be in your box, but you will definitely get your money's worth! And no two boxes will be exactly the same (we cannot guarantee that if you order more than one, you won't receive a duplicate of an item, but we'll try our best)
The photo shows just a small selection of the variety of Prima items that will be included in these grab bags!
Visit our Clearance Section  of the store for this special offer. Sale ends January 1st or when we sell out.