February 6, 2011

Beautiful Freaks...


Happy Sunday my crafty peeps! I am back to share another LO for the Your Memories Here DT. Yes, it has a Halloween theme & it is nearly Valentines Day, but I couldn't resist getting some more current photos scrapped & using these fun Prima & Tattered Angels products from the Your Memories Here Store!


Working with transparencies really challenges me. Not sure why, but I always make it more difficult than it is. However, I have used them twice & always love the outcome! I wanted to make sure I gave you a shot of the LO laying flat, as well as displayed....transparencies are really a lot of fun. I did hand cut this transparent sheet & I also made the tulle rolled rosette flowers. This LO was just a blast to put together & a great way to challenge my creativity a little!


Supplies
Transparency/Patterned Paper/ Flowers/Bling/Lace - Prima
Ribbon/Glimmer Mists/Chipboard - Tattered Angels

So, hop on over to the YMH Store to get some fabulous new Prima goodies that are gonna ship at an amazing price, as well as check out some new Cosmo Cricut kits...they are perfect for Valentine's Day!! I'd also love it if you hopped on over to my blog HERE to visit! Until next time, Happy Craftin'!