February 2, 2011

Valentine's Box

Hi Everyone, Nancy here.  I can't tell you how thrilled I am to be posting here at Your Memories Here!

Well, I have a quick project to share with you today.  I have had this little box sitting on my desk for ages, and with Valentine's Day coming I thought it would be perfect to fill with little chocolates for my loves.  (aka my children).  And maybe later with some of the new gorgeous Prima trinkets that I have pre-ordered from the store.


I used some beautiful  Prima paper and lots of blooms and pearls to embellish the box.  I was really surprised at how quickly it all came together.  Of course, it is hard to go wrong with flowers and pearls.
To help the white flowers blend a little better with the papers, I used a quick spray of Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist; just enough to "age" them a bit.

Now all I have to do is make some chocolates to put inside.  hee hee  Or maybe I should just hold on to the box myself.  hmmmmm

Hugs.

Nancy